• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

New fella..

renegade

Reaction score
Hi gang here is a little fella I made for some one at San Francisco children’s hospital . I just hope It will cheer them up!! There's way to much reality in this world so remember that each day is a gift!!!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Dude. How great is it that you did that!!! Congrats to you buddy, and congrats to that special kid who is lucky enough to have you as a friend.

Beautiful little monster too. Originality shines.

PuppetMom

Reaction score
Great work...I'm sure the kids will LOVE him...there's nothing like a furry monster to cheer up your day!! :excited: