New Episodes of the Critic!!!!!

radionate

Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm very excited as I just found brand new episodes of "The Critic" that are being done online by Atom Films.

Here's the link:

New Episodes of the Critic

Just watched the first episode. Classic stuff!!!

beaker

Reaction score
Holy crap!!! Thanks fo rposting this Nate! I hadnt even seen this on Atomfilms(Star Wars Gansta rap rules!)

WOW...*hoping other cartoons can get a revival online*

Drtooth

Reaction score
I did not see these yet. Does John Lovitz still voice Jay Sherman, or did they use Maurice LaMarche (who does a dead on impersonation of John)?

I hear they have Wallace and Grommit as well!

radionate

Reaction score
It is John Lovitz, and they do have Wallace and Grommit!

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Those have been online for a while now. Unfourtunley didn't look like their going to make new ones.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, I would like to see new ones as well. I wish that Family Guy would take a cue from them and put some episodes on line (can you imagine how racy they'd get?)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
The Critic was always a hoot! I still watch the old ep's on CC along with Duck Man on the weekends.

John Lovitz is so funny!

Wallace and Grommit too! cool! i wonder if they are still working on that movie idea i've read about. Chicken Run was fantastic and is one of my favorite movies, i was hoping for maybe a cameo of Wallace and Grommit in it though.

Zack

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog

Wallace and Grommit too! cool! i wonder if they are still working on that movie idea i've read about. Chicken Run was fantastic and is one of my favorite movies, i was hoping for maybe a cameo of Wallace and Grommit in it though.
I read in Time Magazine that it will be in theaters this year or next (Wsn't too clear.. literally. I hadan eye appointment that day, and It was difficult to read"

I do not know f yet the plot, but the title is "the Great Vegetable plot" or something like that!