New Collector's Club email

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that another e-mail was sent out saying that all of the club packages have been sent out as of now!

Then it goes on to repeat the same Fozzie offer from before. Hope everyone got the email!

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Wohoo! I got it! :smile: I guess whatever it was, is fixed now! I posted about this in the email reply turnaround thread; I wonder if there is a correlation between when your package shipped, and whether you got the mail. I explained it better in the aforementioned thread, if youre wondering what Im talking about.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Was this new E-mail message about the collector's club sent by a person named Sarah McCallister? Because if it is, I did get it today, but wasn't sure if it was safe to open. Please let me know if such a message was indeed sent by this person, cause I want to know when I can expect my package, seeing that I joined three weeks ago by means of a paypal payment.

Thunder clashing and Lightning flashing, the Count.

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Count,

good question... the return email address that was displayed before I opened it was "INVALID_ADDRESS@ .SYNTAX-ERROR." but when I opened the email, there was no address or subject...

If you're not using Outlook, I don't think any harm could come from just opening the email... The potential damage could come when you open up an attachment.

Joe

Reaction score
oh crud, I deleted the Syntax Error message, I thought it was spam... hopefully I can rescue it from my trash folder.

thanks for posting about it! =)

EDIT: Message successfully rescued! ooh, and it says my name instead of "Dear [name]' :smile:

GWGumby

Reaction score
I thought it was Spam or an e-mail message sent in error since there was not title or e-mail recipient listed. However, I opened it anyway and found that it was an e-mail from Palisades specifically with my name inside.

ttrentham

Reaction score
they seem to be gradually working out the kinks of mass emails. the first one looked like they meant to insert a personalized name, but it didn't work. the second one had the odd subject line. third times a charm!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by ttrentham
they seem to be gradually working out the kinks of mass emails. the first one looked like they meant to insert a personalized name, but it didn't work. the second one had the odd subject line. third times a charm!
I'd rather get 3 emails than none :smile: