New 2008 Kermit Wooden Nutcracker

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Thanks for the news. The nutcracker from 1993 is much better looking by far but I'll probably get one anyway.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There's a better one from the 90s listed on Muppet Central's archive products page that actually functions. This one doesn't appear to do so. I would think the likeness could have been painted better without articulation. It's okay and very cool to have been made, but I like the Amphibian Flyer model better. :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
and speaking of Muppet christmas items... i was at the flea market on sunday morning and I found (and bought em!) a 1998 "Miss Piggy with Gift Ornament" its called from 1998, Midwest of Cannon Falls. (its on this page that jamie put up in a post here, http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/christmas.shtml ) still in her box for ONLY $2 and BOTH 1981 muppet ornaments of "The Divine Miss Piggy" as an angel and 1981 Kermit on Sled with BOTH still mint in there box...no tars...nothing and the price tags still on em ($9.99)...and the lady let me have BOTH for $5 bucks cause she seen my Kermit tattoo on my leg and she loved it and said "I'm sure they'll have a nice new home this christmas to be hung on your tree"...and they will :smile:

Telly

Reaction score
I wanna see your tattoo! I'm thinking of getting a Kermit tattoo on my leg as well! That's weird. I just want from the collar up though! :smile: