Never Mind The Fan Club, Here's The Appreciation Thread

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
heres my appreation thread. just try not 2 go off topic. talk about why u love me!

Thijs

Reaction score
Hey Punk, I just want to say one thing:
get an avatar!!!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
hehehehehehheehehehehehehehehhehe!

You oughta get one of the punk rockers (or punk frog scouts) from the Debbie Harry episode!

hhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Been waiting for someone to say that.

*singing; off-key
"punkNpuppets is my best friend in the world!!!!!!!!!
punkNpuppets is my best friend in the sea!!!!!!!!!!!
punkNpuppets is not reeeeeeeeallly!!!!!!!!

The Krusty Krab pizza
Is the pizza
For you and me!
The Krusty Krab pizza
Is the pizza
delivery!
Ooooooh!
The Krusty Krab pizza
Is the pizza"
"My feet are killing me!"
- SpongeBob and Squidward:big_grin:

Sorry, guys. I'm sick. Didn't want to put you through that!!!!!

*sniff* Ah-choooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Oh, sorry there, punkNpuppets. *sniff* Get any on ya'?

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Well Paul, I think it's really gutsy of you to make an appreciation thread (2 now actually) for yourself but it's hard for people to talk about their appreciation for you when you're coming off a tad egocentric. If people didn't want to in the first one, then why start another?

I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, and I'm sorry if I do, you seem like a good kid, but honestly the best kind of appreciation is when someone says it because you deserve it not because you asked for it. Like when I'm hanging with my friends and we'll just be talking, and joking and laughing one of them will say "You're awesome, Deb! I love you!" just because they felt like saying it, not because I asked them too. So maybe somewhere down the line of Muppet Central when you're posting something, someone will get a real kick out of it and post their appreciation for you there.

^_^ Debo

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tommie
Hey Punk, I just want to say one thing:
get an avatar!!!!!
i'm waiting for a Gladys the Cow one, i think i talked 2 Dr. Tooth about it...but i didnt get 1....so i'm waiting...............

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
You oughta get one of the punk rockers (or punk frog scouts) from the Debbie Harry episode!
wait a second.......explain....

Movies205

Reaction score
I don't know you PUnk but I love Punk and Puppets SO I PROBERLY LIKE YOU! AWESOME NAME! I wish I could of come up wiht a name like that:big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
wait a second.......explain....
Ah ha! You have never seen the famous punk rocker on the Muppet Show! Ah! Ah! Ah! i just like saying "Ah!". Sooooooo, there once was a man from...

Okay, In the episode, Robin convinces Kermit to let him and his fellow frog scouts to go backstage to watch the Muppet Show because Debbie Harry is there. Soooo, then whenever Debbie Harry does a number, there is a bunch of Punk Muppets on stage as her "band". Then, in her dressing room waiting for her is Robin and the frog scouts all dressed in punk outfits. "We're working on our punk merit badges!"- Robin.

Debbie Harry ends up falling in love with Robin for a few moments because "We think you're real punk!"- Robin "Robin, you're insulting our guest star!"- Kermit "Oh, no he isn't!"- Debbie

And so, there you have it. I'm sure someone could make you an avatar of one of those guys whether it Robin in punk or a Punk whatnot.

Sc- achoo!- oot

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey! You finally got your Gladys avatar!

We cna finally say something nice about you!

I got nothin'.

Harry Krishna?