Name My Puppy! (Please?)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just brought home the CUTEST little puppy! She is a Bichon Frise mix, and basically looks like a five-pound German Shepherd haha. However, I have been racking my brain all day for a good name, and I just can't find something I like! So, I figured who better to suggest names than my fellow Hensonites? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hmmm, Angel? The only female muppet dog name I can think of is Foofoo, and I don't like that one at all.
:mad: Or wait, Coleen! Not sure if I spelled that correctly.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
We had my dog for days, maybe even a couple weeks, before we found a name that stuck. "Lamb Chop," "Cheerio," and "Sunflower" were all likely candidates for various amounts of time, but "Cinnamon" turned out to be the best fit. Of course, then she got a haircut and lost all of her cinnamon-colored fur!

For that reason, I don't have any specific name suggestions, but my advice is to just call her by whatever comes to mind until something feels right and sticks.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Flower or jewel names are always nice, especially for small dogs.

Daisy, (my cousin's friend's dog's name)
Diamond
Lapis Lazuli (you could call her Lapis, For some reason I'm partial to this one!)
Lily
Pearl
Ruby
Lacey
Primrose (what my grandmother used to call me when I was little)
Oh, and Marigold was the name of Miss Ardath's poodle on Fraggle Rock.

Just to name a few ideas...
:smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Beakerfan said:
I have been racking my brain all day for a good name, and I just can't find something I like!
Oh I know how hard that can be, believe me. But I have found that no matter what name you end up choosing, you'll start to like it just because you'll start to love your dog. Corny I know, lol.

I did see a woman on TV once who had actually named her dog Mokey, that got my attention! :wink:

Puckrox

Reaction score
Here are some names: Freckles, Rosie, June, Olive, Harley, Kaylee, Janice, Jules, Samson. :big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You know, it was always a bit of a downer for me that as much as Mokey is my favorite character on FR, I never liked her name.
:sympathy: Tosh is a good name; so is Janice.
:flirt:

Be sure to let us know what you finally decide, won't you?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, and Marigold was the name of Miss Ardath's poodle on Fraggle Rock.
Actually, Marigold was an Airedale... and I have been watching Fraggle Rock WAY too much for my own good. ...If that's physically possible. Which... I sort of doubt. But I'm rather biased. :wink:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Muppy?

Godzilla the Wonder Dog?

Kat Kora?