My story!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
It is NOT a fanfic, it's an original story. I'm really happy it came out the way it did, because I had to do it for a class.

WARNING: it may not be family-friendly in parts, and IT IS LONG (22 pages, as a matter of fact). Read at your own risk.

With all the necessary warnings and disclaimers out of the way, here's that story!

BJ

MOD NOTE:
Because of the warning, I've removed the link. Anybody who wishes to read the story should PM erniebert1234ss for the link. I don't want to stifle creativity, so this allows the information to be available and allows readers to get the link.

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
It is NOT a fanfic, it's an original story. I'm really happy it came out the way it did, because I had to do it for a class.

WARNING: it may not be family-friendly in parts, and IT IS LONG (22 pages, as a matter of fact). Read at your own risk.

With all the necessary warnings and disclaimers out of the way, here's that story! http://www.sendspace.com/file/lzis6d

BJ
It takes a lot of patience and hard work to write, good on you... keep plugging away...