My New Raccoon Puppet on Ebay

jomama

Reaction score
Nice job. What is the tail made from, it looks like boa but I haven't seen any quite like that one.

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
I like it!

Once again - I like this one! WHo would know - A pink Racoon! :smile: :cool: :cool:

Solaris

Reaction score
Wow!

This puppet is just amazing. These are puppets that i could learn a thing or two from.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Isn't the starting bid a little high? You have no bids yet. I'm just wondering, because i am going to start sell puppets myself very soon.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong on that last post. It is a very nice puppet and well worth the money. But since i am going to start selling myself, i'm wondering about the starting bid.
I'm thinking perhaps one should start with a slightly lower price?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think the starting price reflects the fact that this isn't your standard home made looking professional puppet. This raccoon is television production quality. I imagine, if it sells, it will be to a different type of buyer than most other puppets sell to.

BorkBork

Reaction score
I think the starting price reflects the fact that this isn't your standard home made looking professional puppet. This raccoon is television production quality. I imagine, if it sells, it will be to a different type of buyer than most other puppets sell to.
I think you may be right there.