My introduction thread

Rattus P Rattus

Reaction score
name: Rattus P Rattus (would put my real name here but then last time I did that people kept falling me by that)
favourite muppets: Kermit The Frog (the leader) if he counts, Count Von Count (cause I thought he was a real vampire) and if he counts, Cookie Monster
favourite song sung by a character Jim Henson made: "Do De Rubber Duck" by Ernie
Where'd I get this name from: It's from an Australian show that has puppets that look a lot like those made by Jim Henson Productions. The Ferals.
Here's a pic of him

Vibs

Reaction score
Hi and welcome!

I'm kind of a newbie myself, but I will get the hang of MC eventually! Once my exams are over that is. - Never mind! Hiii and welcome! Oh, already said that once. But welcome anyway! Oh! Already said that twice.

Hi and welcome!! :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central RPR! :smile: You'll find that a lot of us here are friendly. We have like a "enlarged family" atmosphere,so you can relax.
I've been here quite awhile.(I'll admit that I wasn't here for about a year,but I decided to come back)
My screen name is Katzi but you can call me Kathy,or Kath.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have.:smile: :big_grin: :zany:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hellow and welcome. You can call me Kate, and I am a bit of a newby, myself. I am sure you will have a wonderful time here.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I've been meaning to welcome you.
So before I forget again: Welcome! You will fit right in, whatever your personality. Really, you will. Because we're all crazy here, and everybody fits in with a crazy croud. And if you don't think that makes sense, it's ok. It's more profitable to make dollars.
Anyway, Welcome!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hi Rattus, I recognised your name and thought you must be Australian. Are you a member of the muppets downunder forum? A main puppeteer from the ferals is a member and sometimes posts.