My Final Post

Aaron

Reaction score
sorry for the caps but it's so you'll notice it im leaving muppet central maybe for good if you want to know why IM me on aol or yahoo my name is the same on both the main reason is that it's just not fun here anymore the discussions are repetive the same old stuff anyway if you want to talk IM me Goodbye

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well lets see what do I have to say about this. I really don't want him to go or he's take a break from it. I've had fun while it lasted here on Muppet Central w/ my friend Aaron. I'll still get to talk to him on Yahoo messager but it won't be the same here without my computer Buddy, Rowlf. Thanks for being my first MC friend Aaron. I'll miss playing games and giving u Avatars of Rowlf. Talk to u later good buddy.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Don' go Aaron.I don't know you,but you seem like a nice person.Hope whatever path you choose to follow,in the end makes you happy.Take care of yourself and all the lives & hearts that you touch. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ya'll are writing like he's going for good. He's just board w/ MC. He says that its not like it used to be back then. Thats the only reason he's not going to come on any more. thats why.

Aaron

Reaction score
there are othor reasons but i will only say those on IM

Erine81981

Reaction score
Aaron said:
there are othor reasons but i will only say those on IM

Sorry that u won't be there tho but hey cheak in from time to time. Sorry if I said anything that I shouldn't have. I'll let ya'll know how Aaron is doing. See u buddy. I'll talk to u later.