My fan-made vids

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Okay, so I was convinced to put a video of mine up that I finished and put up on YouTube. I'm not saying who, *coughAilieandKellycough*, but they've talked me into it. The idea for the video was purely mine, however.

This first video is about everyone's favorite scientists, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker. It has to deal with... well... you'll see in the vid.

I know that with fans, there will also be those who disagree with me about the video. All I have to say is, "Take it up with the Muppets. They've started it way back when." XPPPP

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*coughOfCourseI'llTakeCreditForNaggingCaitcough*

Yes, this video is awesome. Your clip choice and song choice fit very well.

APRena

Reaction score
Bunsen and Beaker = AWESOME, but add the song and it's 5000 times more LOL-ful. :eek: :confused: :sing:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Okay, people, second video up!

You might ask yourself, "What is this video about?"

All I'm saying is, "Zoot, you'd better run." XPPPP

(And for those of yo who actually watch Family Guy, you can get this better than others. ... that is a warning for the rest of you.)

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I have an idea for you fan videos. Do you think you can make Muppet music videos with songs from Sesame Street or The Muppet Show and add Muppet characters into the video along with the original video?

Just a suggestion.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Okay guys, I had to edit the second video a little, so I took the original down. From now on, this is where you can see the second video.

Enjoy!

~ Caitlyn

APRena

Reaction score
Okay, blind guess... does it involve the wonderfulness of PIEEEE?

I was right. LOLZ! :big_grin: I love this!