Muppety License Plates

Jennifer12

Reaction score
Does anyone have any Muppety licene plate frames or a vanity plate? All I have is a Kermit on my antenna. And he's getting pretty grungy from freeway driving.....

Jen

Wembley

Reaction score
Well, no muppety licence plates here, but NH plates' letters are green, like Kernit!

I do, however, have a Hot Topic Gobo and Wembley sitting in the back window staring back into traffic!

And, my car is dark forest green! :smile:

I was thinking about putting "I'm a Fraggle Rocker!" and http://www.muppetcentral.com on my car with vinyl letters....

-Rick "Wembley" Miller
..."You can NOT leave the magic!"

McFraggle

Reaction score
They have a bunch of "Muppets" antenna toppers at the local Wal-Mart. I've seen Kermit, Piggy, and Animal.

beaker

Reaction score
There is only one "MUPPETS" licence plate in the world, and it belongs to this guy and his wife in my old town. I used to see them at the store all the time, but they said they had no plans of selling it/transferring the plates. Given I consider myself one of the world's bigges MUppets/JH fans, ya can bet your bippy I was disappointed :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
beaker said:
There is only one "MUPPETS" licence plate in the world, and it belongs to this guy and his wife in my old town. I used to see them at the store all the time, but they said they had no plans of selling it/transferring the plates. Given I consider myself one of the world's bigges MUppets/JH fans, ya can bet your bippy I was disappointed :smile:
Did they happen to be muppet fans?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
There was also an Oscar the Grouch license plate that says "My other car is the trashcan". Saw it on ebay once.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Jennifer12 said:
Does anyone have any Muppety licene plate frames or a vanity plate? All I have is a Kermit on my antenna. And he's getting pretty grungy from freeway driving.....

Jen
My Licence plate says "FRAGLRK" and I have all for sababa fraggles in my windows, blasting Fraggle Rock Music!
Ty

T-Bird Chick

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
They have a bunch of "Muppets" antenna toppers at the local Wal-Mart. I've seen Kermit, Piggy, and Animal.
I got my brother a :halo: topper and i also got him a :halo: doll at disney world,and a few weeks a go he got me bean and :eek: dolls!

Fozzie54

Reaction score
I had a Fozzie antenna topper that I got at Hot Topic, but sadly he was either stolen or flew off of my antenna on a windy day. I discovered he was missing one day after work. :cry: I'll have to get another one, but I haven't seen them around here. I got it down in VA when I was on vacation.