Muppetsdownunder site Problems

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
You may have already noticed that www.muppetsdownunder.com is not working. I got an email just a few days before christmas saying I had to pay the hosting fee and ive been unable to because of internet problems so on christmas eve my account has been suspended, it doesnt seem in the christmas spirit does it.

If all the data on the site, forums, blog etc is gone I will get a new provider ASAP and not deal with people like this. but if the site is put back the way it was I will pay to get it up.

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.

Anyone know of any good webhosting?:smile:

Merry Christmas!:smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thanks Barry, just thought I'd explain myself here. I'm not very happy about this on christmas eve. I have enough to do anyway.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Thanks Barry, just thought I'd explain myself here. I'm not very happy about this on christmas eve. I have enough to do anyway.
Just relax bud, it's Christmas eve, haven't talked to you forever, hope you have a great christmas. :big_grin:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thanks, you have great christmas too. I'm only woried because I use many email addresses on that server.

I see you pop up on msn sometimes but then you disappear.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Thanks, you have great christmas too. I'm only woried because I use many email addresses on that server.

I see you pop up on msn sometimes but then you disappear.
I dont like MSN that much lol. :smirk:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I just got a phonecall from the host provider and he said it was suspended because of high bandwidth and the site was using too much resources on the system, which seems quite weird.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know that the blog is now back online. It was taken off due to very bad spam problems. I just hope they dont come back.