Randy: Fraggle Rock Vs Muppets
Earl: Muppets

Randy: Heman vs Muppets
Earl: Heman or the whole team
Randy: Just Adam He man
Earl: Muppets

BEAR

Reaction score
LOL! That's a great dialogue! We're big fans of My Name Is Earl in my house. And my dad always says that Randy reminds him of me (I'm not sure why), but I'm sure he would enjoy this scene especially because of that reference. I don't watch too regularly, just when I can. Was this an episode from this week or last?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Ha, I was about to post about that. I loved that scene, it was so out of the blue.

And it was this week. Just on, like...two hours ago.

Teheheman

Reaction score
That was a great episode period. I dig the Celebrity Deathmatch animation, and Christian Slater. But, if you watch the show often, the part where they're in the bed is always random, and I was laughin my butt off when I saw that. Hey, maybe the Muppets ARE making a comeback, slowly but surely. I mean, Family Guy, American Dad, My Name is Earl. These 3 shows just brought the Muppets back by word of mouth. I mean, nothing is going on with them, but if a few people see those references, and then they go and buy the Muppet Show DVD, and enjoy it. Then there is your fan base again, once you have that, you have the new Muppet Show. Just my opinion.

Daniel

Davina

Reaction score
hubby and i watched that last night and thought it was great.. hubby's a big fan of the show.. me, not so much, (i usually watch Smallville..) but it was worth it just for that random moment....

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I watched y Name Is Earl yestrday and I saw another one. Maybe it was the same episode and I just missed that part? Earl's ex-wife stole a big 18-wheeler from a department store. But there was a worker in the truck and Earl tried to disguise his voice by using a really bad fake british accent. His ex-wife told him that he sounded like a 'gay Kermit the Frog'!

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I watched y Name Is Earl yestrday and I saw another one. Maybe it was the same episode and I just missed that part? Earl's ex-wife stole a big 18-wheeler from a department store. But there was a worker in the truck and Earl tried to disguise his voice by using a really bad fake british accent. His ex-wife told him that he sounded like a 'gay Kermit the Frog'!

No that was a totally different episode. I think that one was from last week or the week before. Good ear though! :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
That was actually the season premiere and why Joy is in trouble and has to do stuff that her "deaf lawyer" tells her to.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Funny thing is, other than He-man I had that discussion on another web forum, and I also said the EXACT same thing Earl said about them not wanting to fight, but the Muppets would win if they had to. And I also brought up Fraggles as well. Odd.

Davina

Reaction score
well, the muppets have Piggy and Animal... i mean.. get them going and.. well...