muppets on disney channel

Gonzo14

Reaction score
on disney channel, between shows they have disney stars show up with a wand, and introduce themselves and paint the mickey ears symbol, so far i've seen Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, and Animal doing that

unclematt

Reaction score
I saw this today with Fozzie. I dont know if they ever stopped doing it or if I am just the last person on earth to actually catch it.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
X_X Trust me unclematt, you're not the last person on Earth to see them on the TV. The only way I've seen them so far is from YouTube.com.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hey, I started a thread like this a while ago...hmm...i wonder what happened to it

But yeah, those are the only ones who do it. Bleh, They need to use some other characters...but I guess those are the most well known...hehe, I can picture some kid watching disney and all of a sudden one of the lesser known muppets, like someone like Janice or Floyd, does that thingy and the kid saying something to the nature of "Who was that?"

***When I say lesser known, I mean muppets that if you asked a kid, "Hey, who do you like more, crazy harry, or floyd (yeah, 2 of MY faves)?", they would look at you as if you from mars, but say you asked if they liked miss piggy or kermit better, they would know what you are talking about (maybe). You get what I'm saying?***

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
So far, I've seen it mostly with Kermit, maybe once or twice with Gonzo/Rizzo, at least once with Pepe, and I believe I've even seen one with Ms. Piggy.

Sgt Floyd said:
Hey, I started a thread like this a while ago...hmm...i wonder what happened to it

But yeah, those are the only ones who do it. Bleh, They need to use some other characters...but I guess those are the most well known...hehe, I can picture some kid watching disney and all of a sudden one of the lesser known muppets, like someone like Janice or Floyd, does that thingy and the kid saying something to the nature of "Who was that?"

***When I say lesser known, I mean muppets that if you asked a kid, "Hey, who do you like more, crazy harry, or floyd (yeah, 2 of MY faves)?", they would look at you as if you from mars, but say you asked if they liked miss piggy or kermit better, they would know what you are talking about (maybe). You get what I'm saying?***
I understand you completely. I'm, like, a minor/guest/lesser-known character magnet. XD If I ever asked anyone a question like that with my favorite Muppet characters, they'd definitely give me that look. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Morgan Clueless said:
I'm, like, a minor/guest/lesser-known character magnet. XD If I ever asked anyone a question like that with my favorite Muppet characters, they'd definitely give me that look. :stick_out_tongue:
You sound just like me. I always drift towards the minor/lesser known people

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
ive seen them all at least 3 times!! personally i like gonzo better than any of them, but ya know, i like kermit too!! and all the others...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Actually, I think I've only seen Pepe, and maybe Kermit.