Muppets Most Wanted screen used prop auction

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Nope, I ****ing missed it!!! I left it til the last minute and then tried to bid and was told I needed my account verified!! I was absolutely pee'd off!! By the time I was confirmed it had passed!!

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Ahhhgghh! How annoying!

Looking at the winning bids.. The papers went for over $300 plus a $60 fee and then the shipping and customs to the UK would have made them really pricey!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hmmmm, pricey but worth it :smile: Muppet props, considering how many there must be, rarely come up for sale - at least not that I can find.

Darn those customs though, don't you just love em!! When I called them "legalised pirates", my post from abroad seemed to get held more frequently...just to warn you.

Luke

Reaction score
something like posters or newspapers - there would have been several of them. They may be production used, not screen used.

Joe P

Reaction score
To be fair to them, I guess the listing doesn't describe them as being "screen-used" either. It would be nice to have that provenance, but with several papers like these having been sold, good luck proving it. They're clearly from the art department at the very least, so I think they're cool and have value no matter what. It's a case of buyer beware, knowing what you're getting and being comfortable with a price.

Joe P

Reaction score
And if anyone here wins it, be sure to let us know. Would be great to hear a success story :smile:

Muppetlab

Reaction score
So did anyone here win the papers? I got outbid at $200..

I won the crew pass tho :smile: