Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm still going with the second week in June. May would be nice but I would be really surprised if it was out that early. I wish that picture I took wasn't so blurry I was sort of in a hurry. :stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It'd be great if it came out in May, before my birthday, but it will probably come out a little later.

Probably not going to happen, but it'd be cool if it could come with all the commercials the Muppets did during promotion. It'd be cool to have all those Toyota commercials on DVD.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Some hopes for special features

• Deleted Scenes
  • Interviews with the Muppet Performers
  • Commentary by James Bobin
  • Interactive Games
I hope the juicy features are also on the DVD, because I don't have a blu-ray player and I see no point in buying one.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Some hopes for special features

• Deleted Scenes
  • Interviews with the Muppet Performers
  • Commentary by James Bobin
  • Interactive Games
I hope the juicy features are also on the DVD, because I don't have a blu-ray player and I see no point in buying one.
I'm hoping for a commentary with James Bobin, Ricky Gervais and the Muppets.

I hope we get some info about it soon.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Can't come soon enough, I can't wait to buy it!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And it's like waiting for the last films release all over again. :stick_out_tongue:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I also can't wait. In the UK you can already pre-order it, but there's no release date yet. I'm planning on getting the DVD for my niece (hopefully in time for her birthday, or I'll put it up for Christmas), and the Blu-Ray for myself.

But I'm waiting till we hear a bit more about the Blu-Ray, as last time the US one had a lot more extras, and if that’s the case again I’ll order from the US like I did last time.

DutchMuppet

Reaction score
I also can't wait. In the UK you can already pre-order it, but there's no release date yet. I'm planning on getting the DVD for my niece (hopefully in time for her birthday, or I'll put it up for Christmas), and the Blu-Ray for myself.

But I'm waiting till we hear a bit more about the Blu-Ray, as last time the US one had a lot more extras, and if that’s the case again I’ll order from the US like I did last time.
Just be careful with the region settings. Or do you have a region 1 player?

Status
Not open for further replies.