Muppets knitted Ski Hats

Kermieuk

Reaction score

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I actually saw this hat at a Spencer's Gift store in the US (a VERY strange place to find Muppet and Sesame stuff, let me tell you...). I didn't think to look at how much it cost, but I didn't see any other characters. I know I'm not very much help here. :stick_out_tongue:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I also saw this at a Spencer's gifts, I don't remember how much it cost either.

But I do remember seeing an Animal one as well.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I actually saw this hat at a Spencer's Gift store in the US (a VERY strange place to find Muppet and Sesame stuff, let me tell you...)
A decade ago, Spencer's was an EXCELLENT place for finding Muppet stuff (a lot of the Muppet shirts i had at the time were purchased at Spencer's) - they eventually got more and more scarce to the point where it stopped being worth it to check in and browse whenever passing the Spencer's at the local mall. Good to hear they have Muppet stuff again.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
A decade ago, Spencer's was an EXCELLENT place for finding Muppet stuff (a lot of the Muppet shirts i had at the time were purchased at Spencer's) - they eventually got more and more scarce to the point where it stopped being worth it to check in and browse whenever passing the Spencer's at the local mall. Good to hear they have Muppet stuff again.
Really? I did not know that! But yeah, Spencer's has a ton of great Muppet and Sesame stuff I haven't seen anywhere else in a store. Disney started re-making the classic Kermit "face" shirt and Spencer's is the only place I've found it ever. Lots of great hats of Kermit heads (it's even furry!), I could go on about everything they have.

bumblewheat

Reaction score
Any updates on this? Have been looking everywhere on-line for an animal hat. I've seen the kermit hat on Spencer's webstore, but no sign of animal anywhere...:halo: