Muppets in Havoc In TVLand

DTF

Reaction score
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/281614/1/ I'd written this as an attempt to include as many TV shows as I could, only to find I'd fallen short by about 25. Basically...

Opening number, Gonzo hears the wrong horn, the Fonz's motorcycle jumps into Statler & Waldorf's balconey booth

1st skit, Pigs dancing ballet to Swan Lake while Kermit's trying to get things organized w/dozens of guests at once, muppets come out and complain the ice was too thin, they're all wet.

Veternarian's Hospital: Winston Salem is the patient, Abbott and Costello are honored :smile:

IIRC, next many people do the baseball song "Talkin' bAseball" in an attempt to get everyone one line.

Afterward, we learn Robin and several other frogs have been kidnapped, Kermit and a few others go out looking for them.

Miss Piggy takes over b/c Gonzo looks at chain of command the wrong way (she's at the bottom if anything happens to Kermit and Scooter, who's 2nd in command after Fozzie's fiasco, but Gonzo thinks she's at the top)

Pigs In Space with lots of funny jokes (At least I hope you think they're funny) PIgs In Space must deal with some Star Trek spoofs and the Jupiter II. (Robot on screen: "Danger, danger, Will Robinson." Piggy: "This Will Robinson must be one bad dude." "No, no, danger TO WIll Robinson!" Link (gasps): "Oh, no, there's TWO of him?!"

Columbo tries to solve a murder or two, tells the muppets to keep going as long as they can.

Miss PIggy takes over for the Swedish Chef ("Here here here, sikidoo, skidoo. Here here here something something bork bork bork." [Spoons makes whole wall fall down]. "I never could understand anything that guys said.) Only to have a French cockroach attempt to make the food instead. The food - Jell'o Instant Pudding - which makes itself b/c it's instant!

A few other funny things.

Closing number is the rhyming song, done with almost no rhmes till the very end - which features a subtle reference to one of those old Miller LIte ads. "...I caught that ball!" You'll see what I mean.)

I didn't post all of it here, but I could if you want, now that I've whetted your appetite; or you can reaad it on the link.