Muppets go to school

uncle deadly333

Reaction score
This is my first fan fiction if its bad sorry. Its about muppets going to school and there adventures but the teachers are watching what will they do?

Chapter 1​
It was Kermits first day at school he was shy. He thought that the teachers were quite weird as he walked down a masive corridor people were pushing and pulling through the crowds of people. Kermit got to his first lesson room he sat next to a bear called Fozzie. The weird teacher was blabering on about how to fix a car Kermit was bored. Kermit said "Whats a engine" The teacher said "The thing that makes the car move"Kermit and the rest of the class went outside to play. Kermit could see some people playing football, some racing and Fozzie bear telling jokes but the big kids were bulling him. "Stop!" shouted Kermit Fozzie said "Thanks"Kermit asked if he wanted to be his best freind"Fozzie said "Of course. Kermit went to the teachers and asked what there names were one was called Statler and the other was called Waldorf "End of break" said Statler so Kermit and Fozzie went back to class.There Kermit met another person he was kind of weird his name was Gonzo the teacher asked Kermit a question he said "Whats 27 + 19" Kermit didnt know.​
Chapter 2 coming soon​

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This is not bad at all. I am sure this was around mid-1960s and way before Kermit got his first job on Sesame Street with Jim Henson. I also like where Kermit told these bully kids and the hecklers (yes the old critic theatre guys) to leave him alone. Nice introduction to Gonzo and he was way back then called a weirdo and whatever. This is great! Next chapter, please!

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Wow great fanfiction I also liked the bit when kermit helps fozzie out against them bullies next chapter please :big_grin:

Hubert

Reaction score
Interesting start...however the run-on and jumbled up sentences and spelling errors make it difficult to read. I would also try to flesh things out a lot more. Describe the sights and sounds of the playground and classroom, let us be able to actually watch the story happen rather than just giving us a summary of it all.

uncle deadly333

Reaction score
here we go

Chapter 2​
Luckly Gonzo told kermit the anwser Kermit said "46" the teacher said "Correct" it was lunch time and Gonzo had finished his sandwichs and cookies now he was doing a stunt. "I will jump into a bucket of sharp rocks without getting hurt "said Gonzo he failed. "ha ha ha"said one of the bullys Kermit and fozzie finished there sandwichs and cookies and told the bullys to stop laughting and go away. They asked Gonzo if he wanted to be freinds he said"yes". It was time for books kermit saw a pig he asked what her name was she didnt reply. He sat next to Gonzo and Fozzie he really wanted to know her name he asked Fozzie he said" we call her miss piggy" Kermit replied"Miss piggy what a name" "End of book time" said the teacher "Get your coats everyone"said the other teacher Kermit went home to watch TV. When he got home he found a party invite it said "come on down to Gonzo's party 11:00am till 12:30am.​
chapter 3 will probably be up tommorow:big_grin:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Interesting... Miss piggy didn't respond. Im wondering what you will do next. More please!

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Nice new chapter I also wonder why miss piggy didn't respond anyway can't wait to find out what chaos happpens at Gonzo's party

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I'm glad Gonzo became friends with Kermit and Fozzie. When the Muppet Show began many years later, it was true that Gonzo got booed at the audience when his stunts failed. Poor guy! All he had to do was to try again. Miss Piggy's shy? That's interesting! I cannot wait for the next chapter.

uncle deadly333

Reaction score
Chapter 3​
Kermit woke up at 7:00am on saturday he remembered it was Gonzo's party he got out of his pyjamas,got dressed,brushed his teeth and went down stairs. He watched 1 hour of TV and got on his way to gonzo's house. When he got to gonzo's house he saw Fozzie,Miss piggy,a boy wearing glasses,a young rat and a dog on Gonzo's toy piano. Kermit asked Gonzo what the dog's name was gonzo said "Rowlf" Fozzie went over to Kermit and told him a joke Kermit pretended it was funny. Kermit went over to Miss piggy she blushed and ran away. Kermit was confused he asked Fozzie why is Miss piggy so shy its like she's lost her voice.Fozzie said"nah she just like's you" "what" Kermit shouted Gonzo went to check on Rowlf "What's Wrong"Gonzo said "the piano broke" rowlf replied. Kermit come and said"ill help" thanks Kermit got out his screwdriver and fixed the piano Rowlf said "thanks" wanna be freinds? "Ok" said kermit.Kermit now had 3 freinds from his new school he thought they seemed pretty nice.The party ended and everyone went home Kermit remembered it was parents evening in 2 days Kermit was worried:eek: because he didn't hand in his homework so he went to Rowlf's house for help. Rowlf said"Just spend all night working on your homework and give it in tommorow.Kermit went back home to do his homework.:busy: