Muppets Christmas Items at Walgreens

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Below are some Muppets Christmas items my sister found and purchased for me at her local Walgreens:

Item #1: Muppets "Sing & Scoot" Christmas Plush ($15.00 each) When you turn the plush on Christmas music plays in the background while they "scoot" across the floor

Muppets Item #2: Muppets Christmas Marshmellow Candies ($0.99 each)

Muppets Item #3: Muppets Christmas Santa Kermit ($9.99 each)

Hubert

Reaction score
Now if only I had a local Walgreens...my closest one is about 45 minutes away.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
HOLY FROG!!! I KNOW WHERE I'M HEADING FRIDAY!!!! I probably won't get the marshmellow candies though as I don't like marshmellow. :stick_out_tongue:

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Be on the lookout! Just stopped by the Walgreens across the street from my job. I was looking for the sit & scoot plush, which hadn't come in yet:eek:

HOWEVER...

Make sure you look for the Disney Ty Beanie Baby bin. There are Mickey, Minnie, Pooh, and KERMIT :smile: in there!!! Yes, little Kermit the Frog Ty beanie babies wearing a Santa hat! Super cute and super soft for $5.99!

Happy Hunting!:smile:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Be on the lookout! Just stopped by the Walgreens across the street from my job. I was looking for the sit & scoot plush, which hadn't come in yet:eek:

HOWEVER...

Make sure you look for the Disney Ty Beanie Baby bin. There are Mickey, Minnie, Pooh, and KERMIT :smile: in there!!! Yes, little Kermit the Frog Ty beanie babies wearing a Santa hat! Super cute and super soft for $5.99!

Happy Hunting!:smile:
Do you have a picture you can post of the kermit beanie baby?

robodog

Reaction score
I have a problem. Even though I've kind of sworn off plush and action figures I really want those Kermit plushes for some reason. Especially the Kermit beanie baby.