Muppets as X-Men

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love the one with Beaker as Magneto and Bunsen as Professor X! What an inspired combo!

Hayley B

Reaction score
Cool drawings. I kept thinking that Animal should be Wolverine before looking too. Maybe Janice should be Storm?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So what cast of Muppets/mutants are we talking here? :confused:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ohh! How thoughtless of me!

Kermit is Cyclops (the leader and self-appointed control freak); Piggy is Jean Gray, portrayed in a dazzling blaze of flame (so I guess it's really Piggy/Phoenix); Bunsen is Professor Xavier while Beaker is Juggernaut; Animal is Wolverine (who really probably should have had drum-sticks sticking out instead of claws!); Gonzo is furry and blue...no, wait--that's Nightcrawler. No, wait--it's BOTH! And Fozzie is an upside-down, furry blue Beast (who is still one of the two sexiest Dr. McCoy's on the planet!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Ru. Thought :eek: was Magneto per Beauregard's above post. So :smile: as Cyc, :mad: as Jean, and :embarrassed: as Hank. That'd mean only Angel and Iceman are missing to complete the true First Class.

*Ponders on some potential added suggestions like :hungry: as Magneto or :attitude: as Thunderbird or Annie Sue as Jubilee.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, Beaker is Magneto, but they are easily mixed up. He has pens and stuff flying at him because of his magnetism and looks a bit panicked! I love the way they've been drawn as the frenemy twosome of M and X.

Beaker from VMC would make an excellent Juggernaut however. Haha.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... Dunno if :eek: from VMMC or Sweetums would make the better Juggernaut. When it comes to stuff like this, I'm one of those who prefers to have a one-on-one ratio between both crossover franchises, kind of how I think Disney loses out on opportunities with their East Coast resort Christmas pin promotions. They have eightteen resorts, so you'd think that'd allow them to have eightteen pins with eightteen different characters. But nooo, they end up repeating characters. Of course this'll pose a problem for the female X-members.

Scooter as Iceman sounds best, we'd still need Angel though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! Yes! Sweetums would make an X-cellent Juggernaut! Or an excellent Beast, for that matter.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another thing I was thinking is maybe :sing: as Gambet and :flirt: as Rogue.

Or maybe you could have made it into the Brotherhood of Mutants like this.
Big Mean Carl as The Blob, :smile: as Toad, :mad: as Scarlet Witch, :wink: as Quicksilver, :concern: as Avalanche.
:embarrassed: as Sabertooth, :eek: as Magneto, :flirt: as Mystique, :confused: as Juggernaut, and Uncle D as Apocalypse.