Muppets 12 Days of Christmas on Noco CD

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know I heard off the radio that Noco gas stations are carring a hoilday CD filled with songs and the John Denver and the Muppets 12 days song is on the CD, not that there is a point in buying this CD, I mean I have the whole classic John Denver and the Muppets Christmas CD so what's the point in buying this $9.99 CD? Just letting you all know, i guess it helps the Muppets get reconised a little more as well.

Oh speaking of which it's always great to hear John Denver and the Muppets songs on the radio at this time of year, I heard "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas" with Rowlf the Dog and John on Nov 30th! :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
.... so, there was absolutely no point to that post, was there, Zack?

:eek: :confused: :eek:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello Scooter,

Well...The same could be said for your responce. I mean I stated that there was no point so why ask? :wink:

But that's getting techincal Scoot, and i'm not a techincal person. :smile: I just wanted evryone to know about it because it helps the Muppets become more well known with the general public. Maybe it's a CD you could buy for a friend, or maybe someone would want to pick it up anyways, i'm sure that there are other great classic Hoilday songs on the CD.

It has a Muppet song on it so i'm still on topic. :zany:

Take care

Zach,