Muppetational Mosaic REPRINTED TEE!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Threadless has reprinted the Muppetational Mosaic and at $10 for all size tees! If you missed it, go get it. If you didn't, they'll make good stocking stuffers for the upcoming holidays.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Dude. DUDE. I'm like, NEAR TEARS over here man!!! That's a big deal for me, real sad events have happened in my life, so it's a BIG. DEAL. So so so soooooooooooo happy to FINALLY have my very own Muppetational Mosaic tee!!! Just arrived today, and it's... oh gosh, I can't even describe how awesome your design is, AND I FINALLY HAVVIT!!! XD

Oh, and my Son calls it the "Muppet-made Kermit" shirt! :big_grin:

Last edited:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Dude. DUDE. I'm like, NEAR TEARS over here man!!! That's a big deal for me, real sad events have happened in my life, so it's a BIG. DEAL. So so so soooooooooooo happy to FINALLY have my very own Muppetational Mosaic tee!!! Just arrived today, and it's... oh gosh, I can't even describe how awesome your design is, AND I FINALLY HAVVIT!!! XD

Oh, and my Son calls it the "Muppet-made Kermit" shirt! :big_grin:
Was it good? I'm very glad you liked it. Mine actually looked kind of blurry. LOL. :stick_out_tongue: I'm about to contact them.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Maybe it is, but I just figured that's how it translated to a tee. So compared to the original printings, it's blurry? In that case, EEK! :eek:

Maybe they'll fix it after you talk to em, and I'll order another one. :big_grin:

P.S. I just messaged you...

Last edited:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Maybe it is, but I just figured that's how it translated to a tee. So compared to the original printings, it's blurry? In that case, EEK! :eek:

Maybe they'll fix it after you talk to em, and I'll order another one. :big_grin:

P.S. I just messaged you...
I've spoken to them and will try to resolve the discrepancy.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
It's GONE again! :cry: Why, why?! All those other tees stay up forEVERRR, and the best one is gone for years, only to come back for a couple weeks?!? I just don't get it.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
It's GONE again! :cry: Why, why?! All those other tees stay up forEVERRR, and the best one is gone for years, only to come back for a couple weeks?!? I just don't get it.
They're changing the shirt color to black and releasing it again very soon!