Muppet Vision Question

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Any chance of the Muppetvision 3-D movie coming out on DVD? If it was on DVD I think they'd have to include 3-D glasses:smile:

Just a thought! (I couldn't figure out where to put this, so I put it here! If it's not in the right spot, tell me where to post it!)

muppetperson

Reaction score
I was wondering too if it was going to be released on DVD, but then I thought it probably wouldnt as it might stop attendances if people could watch it at home.But they could release it overseas perhaps, like Australia, where there isnt a Disney theme park?

BEAR

Reaction score
Also, what would be the point? The Muppet Vision show is not just what is on the screen. There are other parts of the show including the special effects in the theatre, plus Statler and Waldorf in the balcony which is not on the actual film on screen. Also, it would not have the same effect as seeing the show in the actual Muppet Theatre.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Also, what would be the point? The Muppet Vision show is not just what is on the screen. There are other parts of the show including the special effects in the theatre, plus Statler and Waldorf in the balcony which is not on the actual film on screen. Also, it would not have the same effect as seeing the show in the actual Muppet Theatre.
yeah i have to agree with BEAR, you WOULD miss TOOOOOooo MUCH! Bean on the other balcony, Sweetems walking out, the Muppet :zany: 's, S&W and all the awsome FX's. :wink:

beaker

Reaction score
maniacal muppet said:
It's actually on dvd. It's part of a set that can be found on www.relivethemagic.com
what the heck? The actual 2d scan of muppetvision is on dvd? How did they legally release that? I'd sure love to see that.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
beaker said:
what the heck? The actual 2d scan of muppetvision is on dvd? How did they legally release that? I'd sure love to see that.
I'm pretty sure that it was fan recorded meaning that it was a group of people that recorded all of the rides onto an 18 dvd set:crazy:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I got a reply back.They wont separate Muppet Vision 3D.You have to buy the whole set.Bummer!