Muppet Tattoo

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of Kermit on my shoulderblade, and I was wondering if anyone had a picture of Kermit, coming through the "O" just like on The Muppet Show Book. I didn't know if anyone could send me a picture of that so I can give to the tattoo parlor. thanks!!

MrsWembly

Reaction score

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i got a Kermit tatto, here almost a month ago! he's playin' his banjo and theres 3 music notes above him! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Can we see a pic?

And, man, that Jim with Muppets tattoo is awesome, in a creepy way...

Frogster

Reaction score
I've changed my mind! Thanks guys for your help, though. Lotta neat ones... anyways I decided to just get a tattoo of Kermit's eye on my shoulderblade. Thought that might look cooler, and there's less art on my back. Just something to represent, yo!
L

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey that's cool someone did a whole back tattoo of Jim Henson and the Muppets. I thought about doing that as well, except it was going to be on my leg with Jim and all kinds of different characters from Sam and friends all up to the Labyrinth and everything in between.

Man I thought I was the only one who even thought of that, :smile: . Needless to say I'm not.