Muppet stuff for Crocs!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
...you know, those rubbery shoes with the holes in 'em. I don't wear them, but passing by their mall kiosk last night I saw -- MUPPETS! They had several styles of very well portrayed little Muppety nubs to put like buttons in the shoes. I picked up a few for myself and friends. They had Kermit, Bunsen, Fozzie, Gonzo, Chef, and Beaker; I was told Piggy was sold out. Checked their website (www.crocs.com) but they seem to be out of all of the Muppet ones except for Animal. I plan on using mine for buttonhole adornments!

---------------

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
-------------
...you know, those rubbery shoes with the holes in 'em. I don't wear them, but passing by their mall kiosk last night I saw -- MUPPETS! They had several styles of very well portrayed little Muppety nubs to put like buttons in the shoes. I picked up a few for myself and friends. They had Kermit, Bunsen, Fozzie, Gonzo, Chef, and Beaker; I was told Piggy was sold out. Checked their website (www.crocs.com) but they seem to be out of all of the Muppet ones except for Animal. I plan on using mine for buttonhole adornments!

---------------
Well I guess the Muppets have truly made it back now that they've hit the Crocs market! Found this photo online.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Yep that's them! I'm going back for more before they sell out.

---------------

rowlfy662

Reaction score
oh my these look intresting i must investigate these and by investigate i mean buy and i don't even wear crocs

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
They have actually had these for quite some time now. I have Fozzie, Beaker, and Bunsen, but then the store shut down. :-(