Muppet Show Sheet Music

Beth C

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find printable versions of the Muppet Show theme online?

I'm searching Google, but not having much luck as all I get are websites to order books.

If you can help, thanks!

~Beth C

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Well, that depends...what are you looking for specifically?

- Straight lyrics
- Piano/Vocal
- Piano/Vocal/Guitar
- Easy Piano
- Instrument-specific

Hope this gets things rolling for ya...make your searches a bit more specific. If it's guitar tablature you want (usually with the lyrics intact), you can go to the Online Guitar Archive (OLGA) @ http://www.olga.net - it's based on user submissions and there are millions of pages of TAB and chords listed for just about every song known to man. The best part, though, is when the posters get the tablature correct...

Have fun!
>Adam

Beth C

Reaction score
PukkaPukka said:
Well, that depends...what are you looking for specifically?

- Straight lyrics
- Piano/Vocal
- Piano/Vocal/Guitar
- Easy Piano
- Instrument-specific

Hope this gets things rolling for ya...make your searches a bit more specific. If it's guitar tablature you want (usually with the lyrics intact), you can go to the Online Guitar Archive (OLGA) @ http://www.olga.net - it's based on user submissions and there are millions of pages of TAB and chords listed for just about every song known to man. The best part, though, is when the posters get the tablature correct...

Have fun!
>Adam

Actually I was looking for Piano or believe it or not.. Flute.

My teenager plays the flute and wanted to try that song. She can take the piano and translate it - becuase I don't think that there is much flute available.

She's figured out the first part on her own.. (the first 12 notes I think) but she's having trouble with the rest.

~Beth C

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Oh, in that case, I can have those piano notes up to you in a wee bit - it won't be for a few weeks at most though, seen as I've got a lot on my plate right now, living-wise...but I do have the notation if you'll give me a bit of time, no problem-o.

>Adam