1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet Movie Cars

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by blackaerin, Mar 31, 2010.

1. blackaerin

blackaerin Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any good pictures of the cars and vehicles used in the Muppet Movie? specifically Gonzo's plumbing truck and the car that was bought at Mad Eye Mooney's? Thanks.

2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I don't have any good pictures, but Hot Wheels or someone should do a diecast set of these particular vehicles. You can do a google image search.

They drove into Mad Man Mooney's in a Studebaker and left in a Ford Woody.

3. muppzd

muppzd Well-Known Member

I couldn't find a picture of the Ford Woody used in the Muppet Movie but I have pictures of
    Gonzo's plumbing truck front view
    Studebaker (Electric Mayhem style)
    Studebaker (Normal style)
    Electric Mayhem Bus
    just check out the front page of Muppetspicsandthings.wetpaint.com:D

4. blackaerin

blackaerin Well-Known Member

ah, it's too bad that you don't get a clear side view of Gonzo's plumbing truck during the movie.
    i actually found a lovely pic of the side of the Electric Mayhem bus but thanks for the Studebaker pics, muppzd! i had a hard time figuring out what colors the Mayhem had used when they spiffied up Fozzie's uncle's car.

5. muppzd

muppzd Well-Known Member

no problem that's what the site is for random Muppet related pics:)

6. bfisch81

bfisch81 New Member

7. Dearth

Dearth Well-Known Member

Good eye! It certainly looks like a match.

Alex