Muppet Most Wanted Plush

Greenhoodie

Reaction score
Hey all,

Wondering if anybody might have an extra Muppets Most Wanted Rowlf plush that they would get rid of for a reasonable price. I recently gave mine to a friend who was going through some life challenges, and was shocked to see how much they go for online.

Given that the Disney Store was selling them for $5.00 at the close out point, I'm kicking myself for not buying another. Ebay prices are astronomical. I've seen them pop up on random toy and foreign toy sites at large numbers, so I imagine those retailers bought the remaining stock. I've checked Disney outlets as well, but they only then to have Piggy, Fozzie, Animal, Kermit and Chef.

It bums me out as you can find Gonzo, Walter and Constantine at regular cost. Sigh.

At any rate, if anybody can help a Muppet brother out, I'd be greatful. I miss that guy.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've been very annoyed by Disney's practices when it came to Muppet plush. They under ordered back when TM came out, and the likes of Pepe, Rizzo, and Beaker who sold out quickly were never restocked. While Walter and Constantine were cleared out, Rowlf and the Chef sold out well before the movie underperformed and also were never restocked. While I'm glad they are restocking the main 5 characters and the first figure set so there's some Muppet presence in the store, I don't understand why Pepe and Rizzo aren't part of the group considering their presence in the new TV series. Nor fan favorites like Chef, Rolf, and Beaker.