Muppet Mistakes

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
There are a few mistakes I noticed whilst watching 'The Muppet Show' and 'The Muppet Movie' and I was wondering if anyone else noticed them and/or any other ones.

1. In the Valerie Harper episode of 'The Muppet Show' in the scene in the dressing room, after the 'pinch line' exchange, when Animal pops up he one of his eyes has a Kermit pupil on it.

2. In 'The Muppet Movie' after the scene in the hotel up until the film breaks Kermit's collar is gone! You can see his full neck and part of his chest, but there's no collar!

Nick22

Reaction score
i read somewhere that in one of the muppet specials, and entire head of s puppeteer is exposed. i cant remember witch special. all i remember is that it was one of the christmas ones. i never saw it, but someone else can try and figure it out.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I remember this series of unfortunate mishaps during a 2001 (or so) appearance on either Today or GMA, where Gonzo was talking about (I think) Muppetfest and the releases of Sony's Muppet Movies.... Gonzo's eyelids were stuck in a suggestive possition... and then you saw Dave's hand operating the rods a couple times. But the muppeteer he is, he totally worked with it, even trying to fix the eye lid with his own puppet hands, and commenting "The Wonders of live television, folks!"

Rax

Reaction score
i read somewhere that in one of the muppet specials, and entire head of s puppeteer is exposed. i cant remember witch special. all i remember is that it was one of the christmas ones. i never saw it, but someone else can try and figure it out.
Don't know which special either, but the puppeteer was Terry Angus.

Gr, Rax

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Accordion to Muppet Wiki it was Muppet Family Christmas.

It and The Christmas Toy were the only two Christmas specials Terry Angus performed in.

PENGUIN ATTACK! :zany::zany::zany:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I read this on the Muppet Wiki:

During the scene where the Muppets enter the house, a puppeteer's full face is exposed on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
So I looked for myself and found it!

Pork

Reaction score
haha, that's great! I doubt many people ever notice it though.

Rax

Reaction score
Accordion to Muppet Wiki it was Muppet Family Christmas.

It and The Christmas Toy were the only two Christmas specials Terry Angus performed in.

PENGUIN ATTACK! :zany::zany:
Well, he did actually perform in A Muppet Family Christmas, but only in scenes with loads of puppets, for as far as I know.

I checked the vid and you can indeed see a puppeteer when the Muppets enter Emily's house, just after Beaker falls. It's hard to spot though.

Seconds later you can see the top of Frank Oz's head when Sam the Eagle asks, "Why am I here?"

Still, I think it was The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show, so not a Christmas special after all. :embarrassed: If I remember it well, Terry hides behind one of Sam's wing, and then it "jumps" his head, revealing it.

Gr, Rax

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Steve Whitmire I beleive, had pulled the Turkey and Camilla down to early while fadding to black at the end of the Carol Sing.

In one Muppet Show, Swedish Chef tried to 'Popple the Corkle.' and was launched. You see puppeteer's hands holding him while he gets blasted away.