Muppet Labs Review with Many Pictures

Smig

Reaction score
Beaker has TEETH?????

Smig

Foreignman

Reaction score
This set does look amazing (amazing doesn't even start to describe how fantastic this set looks), I have mixed feelings about Beaker having teeth, but I guess these figures are the definitive looks of the characters.

CrockAlley

Reaction score
I'm curious as to whether Muppet Labs ever appeared like this in the show. I don't really care if it didn't, because this set looks so cool. But it would be nice.

Well, anyway, it looks great!

That all the figures can fit on this thing raises my hopes that the Electric Mayhem playset will be able to accommodate the band members. Woot!

AdrianFaulkner

Reaction score
Actually I think Michael Crawford has found out the reason behind the 'teeth'.

It looks like part of a join where the piece for the jaw meets the head. You have to really look carefully to actually see it, and it was near impossible to get a picture of.

I agree it is an awesome playset and I've now got somewhere to display the Muppet gang!

Luke

Reaction score
Just like the playset, it's an absolutely fabulous review too - i'm glad the reviewer went into detail about the sheer detail that has been crafted and created. I know it has been criticised elsewhere but it's a very valid point for people to realise just how much more playable and intricate this product is if you did compare it to the WOS playsets - though of course they 'talk' so they do have that in their favor. It has always put me off though just how basic in design the Simpsons envirmonments were.

AdrianFaulkner

Reaction score
I must admit, I do like The Simpsons and yes, articulation gets sacrificed to accomdate the voice chips.

However, I've always felt the Simpsons could be so much better, and The Muppets line does seem to 'correct' a lot of things I think could have been better in The Simpsons line. But there's no denying that The Simpsons is an incredibly successful line.

I think it's only natural that comparisons get made between the Muppets and the Simpsons. They've both got a cult following.

For some The Simpsons will always rule, for some it'll be the Muppets.

But there's no reason why you can't like both :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i'm into WOS as well as Muppets - i have some of the original U.S wave one figures and they are great. The accessories especially were very cool though why was Krusty holding a video camera ? i didn't get that.