Muppet ideas for Master Replicas

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Hey travis. I think it would be cool to have a :wink: replica in his muppet Show jacket and for master Replicas to release a replica of Scooters jacket for people to wear. i would buy it and im sure lots of us would too. What do you guys think.

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Penguins:zany:
Rizzo, with him being veritcally challenged it wouldnt take to long to make a lot.
and Pepe:rolleyes:

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Pepe

Most definitely Pepe!!!!

Of course if only the classical muppets are made, my next choice would be Piggy..

..then Beaker...then Fozzy......then Rowlf, then The Swedish Chef then The rest of the Electric Mayhem, Statler and Waldorf and finally Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. I can sleep soundly without the remaining characters.

Dave :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
RKUNKLER said:
Hey travis. I think it would be cool to have a :wink: replica in his muppet Show jacket and for master Replicas to release a replica of Scooters jacket for people to wear. i would buy it and im sure lots of us would too. What do you guys think.
I'd like a Scooter jacket... not so crazy about the satin, though. :embarrassed: I'd want one, but I don't know as I'd wear it.

I actually thought of taking a Muppet Show logo and bringing it to a local printing place for a Scooter jacket.

Meepsterboy

Reaction score
I would LOVE a Pepe. I don't know if anyone else agrees with me, but a Pepe would be AWESOME, IMO.