Muppet Figures and other Muppety Goodness

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
We're cleaning out and cutting back on Muppet collectibles. I'm selling my duplicate Palisades figures (at least all the ones I've found thus far) as well as various other Muppet stuff. **update- more figures added**

If you would like to see pictures, PM me and I'll get them to you. I would consider trades for White Tux Rowlf, Dream Date Gonzo or anything from the Palisades SST line (hey, I can dream right?). If no price is listed, make me an offer (it's difficult to set prices for the figures as I sell them for less if you buy more than one). All offers will be considered-- even if a price is currently listed-- and I will discount if you buy multiple lots. Everything comes from a smoke-free home.

Thanks for looking!

Muppet Figures

All MOC/MIB

Series 1
Tuxedo Kermit
Naked Kermit
Miss Piggy

Series 2
Fozzie Bear
Crash Helmet Gonzo- EB Exclusive

Series 3
Scooter

Series 4
Rizzo the Rat
Link Hogthrob
Dr. Julius Strangepork

Series 5
Muppet Newsman

Exclusives
on hold Vanishing Cream Beaker Wizard World Chicago Exclusive 2002
Adventure Kermit Palisades Tour 2004 Exclusive

Megas
Mega Camilla Palisades Collectors Club Exclusive

Set: (I will sell the playset w/o the additional figures but will not sell Link and Strangepork individually unless the playset has sold-- hope that makes sense)
Pigs in Space playset
Link Hogthrob (Series 4)
Dr. Julius Strangepork (Series 4)

Other Muppet Items

Muppets Take Manhattan Marvel Comic book #1 in a three-issue limited series. Cover and back have light wear. Bottom right front corner is cut. $4 includes shipping in continental US

Kermit the Frog Dodgers Bobble Head, $12 includes shipping in continental US

Two packages Dark Crystal trading cards, open. mint. The glue gave out on the packages so they are now loose but they are in great shape. $5 includes shipping in continental US

Dinosaurs CD. NIB $12 includes shipping in continental US

Muppets Tonight Valentines. Box is open and bottom corner is bent but the exterior plastic seal is still intact. $5 includes shipping in continental US

Muppet Trading Cards, sealed, unopened. $5 includes shipping in continental US

Corgi Muppets set:
Loose, good condition but NOT mint, Animal in car
Three Corgi Mini Fozzie’s Jokester Roadsters, loose but with card backing (no plastic shell) from Corgi Muppets Little Chef promotion in Britain with one paper placemat Corgi Muppet ad. $10 includes shipping in continental US

Complete set Jack in the Box Muppets kid’s meal toys. Includes: Pepe, Animal, Chef, Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie. All mint in bag except Gonzo—the seal on his bag came open but he is mint and all packaging is still present. $15 includes shipping in continental US

Starbuck’s Muppet Finger Puppets promo. I believe this is a complete set, it includes: Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, Rowlf, Beaker and Animal. These came on the ends of peppermint sticks. Gonzo’s peppermint stick sort of exploded and there are some candy spots on Gonzo and perhaps one or two of the others. I suspect these would clean up easily with water. Finger puppets have not been played with an all have their original tags. $7 includes shipping in continental US

Muppets McDonalds NFL promo- Fozzie plush in NFL jersey, helmet, knee pads, gloves and skates. Comes with hockey stick. $8 includes shipping in continental US

Blockbuster Muppet promo. Kermit, two Fozzies and Gonzo. I hesitate to call these plush but I think that’s what Blockbuster was intending. Mint condition. $7 includes shipping in continental US

Pezz Kermit Keychain, MOC $5 includes shipping in continental US

Igel small Gonzo plush mint with tags. Gonzo is wearing black and white pants and a yellow shirt with peppers on it. Gonzo is about 7” tall.$10 includes shipping in continental US

Two boxes of Muppet 25th anniversary Scotties tissues (Canadian). One red, one blue. $7 includes shipping in continental US

Bendy Animal keychain. Applause Kermit Collection. New with tag. $5 includes shipping in continental US

Muppet Treasure Island Happy Meal set. Complete set of Muppet McDonalds bath toys: Gonzo and Kermit in boats, Piggy on a raft, Fozzie in a barrel. Loose, good condition. $10 includes shipping in continental US

Other Stuff

Beatles Russian Nesting Dolls-- this is a set of Beatles nesting dolls purchased in Moscow in the early 90s. $10 includes shipping in continental US

My So-Called Life baseball hat, mint, black with white embroidery. Hat with "My So-Called Life" embroidered on it from the Claire Danes tv show. $8 includes shipping in continental US

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Annica... Do the "On Hold" items mean you've got a potential taker for said items?
Still waiting to know which of the two Tux Kermits you have, interested if it's the Toy Fare version along with EBX Crash Helmet Gonzo and Mega Camilla.
Thanks and hope everything goes great with your sale.

BEAR

Reaction score
MQ-

I just realized, I think I already have the Rizzo figure and forgot I did as it is still packed away with the rest of the collection until I have made room for them. May I pick another in it's place? Thank you.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
BEAR said:
MQ-

I just realized, I think I already have the Rizzo figure and forgot I did as it is still packed away with the rest of the collection until I have made room for them. May I pick another in it's place? Thank you.

Which would you like?

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Annica... Do the "On Hold" items mean you've got a potential taker for said items?
Still waiting to know which of the two Tux Kermits you have, interested if it's the Toy Fare version along with EBX Crash Helmet Gonzo and Mega Camilla.
Thanks and hope everything goes great with your sale.
Sorry, Count, got a pile of PMs all at once-- didn't mean to skip you!

Yes, the "on hold" means I've got people who have committed to buy the items-- I'll delete the items from the list when I receive payment.

PMing you about the others.

BEAR

Reaction score
MuppetQuilter said:
Which would you like?
Ha, not sure. Trying to decide between Newsman and Clifford.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Annica. Bryan, I'd recommend you take Clifford. If you get the Newsman, the thing some of us did was get two, put the extra figure in storage, and use the spare TV monitor wall to show off all eight news screen stickers. Course, it's your decision in the end.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks Annica. Bryan, I'd recommend you take Clifford. If you get the Newsman, the thing some of us did was get two, put the extra figure in storage, and use the spare TV monitor wall to show off all eight news screen stickers. Course, it's your decision in the end.

Okay, thanks, Ed.

MuppetQuilter, I guess I'll take Clifford then. Thanks a lot!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another thing... A trick some people posted on the ol' forums... Go to a hobby crafts or hardware store and try to find a batch of magnetic sheets. You buy 'em, cut 'em down to the approximate size of the sticker, glue one magnetic piece to the Newsman's monitor walls, and then you can change the news report sticker as you see fit by removing and sticking another one that has the matching magnetic piece.

Hope this helps, and happy collecting.