Muppet Costumes catalogue

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The Fed Ex guy just delivered Ruby's Costume guide to the toy store where I work. We sometimes special order costumes for the avid collector. Well, I've seen the Muppet ones. (the cellphone snaps just expired...I'll have to upload them later.)

Here's the lowdown:
Kermit - Jacket with attached shirt, mask and green gloves.
Miss Piggy - Dress, ears glovelets, necklace with Miss Piggy medallion, and bracelet.
Gonzo - Shirt, mask and gloves.
Fozzie - Shirt with attached tie, mask and gloves.
Animal - Shirt with collar and chain, inflatable drumsticks, mask and gloves.

No Pants? :eek:

I'll pass on this as I'd rather just makeshift my own ping pong adorned Kermit green hoody. But it's nice to see this stuff out there. It is all still prototype so it could change.

The bottom reads © Disney, © The Muppets Studio LLC
and they are using a better logo than in the past. It appears they are rebranding again and for the better. How I hated that ugly red Muppet oval.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes we had heard about these a few weeks ago. Now they are starting to show. I'm so glad that there is an animal one. Are they just for kids or are there grown up sizes?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yes we had heard about these a few weeks ago. Now they are starting to show. I'm so glad that there is an animal one. Are they just for kids or are there grown up sizes?
I think they are all sizes. I know we've all heard of the costumes from the Newsflash, but the catalog pictures have now officially popped up so that's new news I suppose.:coy:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It is you might send the pics over to Greg at the newsflash so he could post them on there as well.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It is you might send the pics over to Greg at the newsflash so he could post them on there as well.
They're just crummy cell pics and I can't take the book out of the store, but I'm sure they'll make the rounds soon. The rubber masks are the same ones up on the wiki and 80s tees (except for the full body shots).