Muppet Central on the Cell Phone

BEAR

Reaction score
On my cell phone, I'm able to go onto the web and the other day I tried to get onto MC. It's pretty crazy. I think I may be on to something new. I haven't made a post through the phone yet, but am planning to try. Anyone else tried getting on MC by cell phone?

BEAR

Reaction score
This post is brought to you by my cell phone. Pretty cool, huh? :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey! That's awesome! I tried to get to MC via phone once, but I wasn't very experienced at navagating that stuff. Neat-o!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't have a cell phone with internet access... I guess I must be missing out on something spectacular... but it would be hard on my bad eyes having to read posts on that teeny-tiny screen!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I don't think my cell phone has internet access. But still, very cool Bry! :big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
Things aren't really that much smaller on the cell screen, you ust have to do a lot of scrolling and there are multiple pages on the cell for 1 page on a computer. It's not easy to explain. Let me put it this way...it's a lot more complicated to use MC on the cell than it is on the computer, but if you're ever away from the computer for a long period of time and absolutely MUST check up on MC, it's wonderfully handy!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That's awesome. I've viewed MC from my cell once or twice, but everything loads so slow that I typically avoid it.

BEAR

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
That's awesome. I've viewed MC from my cell once or twice, but everything loads so slow that I typically avoid it.

Yeah. Like I said, it's not as convenient in the fact that it's slower, but it's fun to know that if I ever had a reason to go on and check MC or something and didn't have computer access, I have my phone handy. I probably won't use it much at all, but it's nice to know its there. Besides, it's fun to go on and see everyone's names and avator pictures right there on my cell screen. You are all never too far away. *sheds a tear*:cry: