Muppet Cake Pops

bandit

Reaction score
OH! These are so cute! It seems like it would take an awful lot of fondant, time and patience in order to get them to look that good. I think mine would look like someone opened up the Ark of the Covenant on them.

Hubert

Reaction score
Oh man oh man are those awesome! I WANT THEM! I WANT THEM!

bandit

Reaction score
Hah! Hubert, I love the new Avatar! And -- Yes! Cake pops are great and MUPPET pops are that much more awesome.

Hubert

Reaction score
Gah! Everyone keeps telling me how much they love my new avatar, even though I absolutely hate the thing! it just doesn't look as good when it isn't in it's full glory...I'm about ready to change back...

Teheheman

Reaction score
First off, I actually think that's a cool avatar Hubert. Secondly, don't you mean 'Arc of the Con-Fondant? Lastly, see what I did there?

Daniel

bandit

Reaction score
First off, I actually think that's a cool avatar Hubert. Secondly, don't you mean 'Arc of the Con-Fondant? Lastly, see what I did there?

Daniel
BWAHAHAHAHA! so bad it's GOOD! Kinda like cakepops. ^___^ They are deceptive in their size and cute appearance but...DON'T let them fool you! Don't be seduced by their bright eyes and ready smiles. They're still cake. Bites of cake add up to WHOLE cakes and WHOLE cakes lead to giant cake butts. Be wary! Eat wisely.
^_^ But eat 'em for sure.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I've seen these their cute but that's way too much fondant and icing for me.

catherine

Reaction score
love the new avatar, hubert, it's a good one. wish I had a new one, like yours. Them cake pops look really inviting. I wish we could have an on-line party, ourselves.