Muppet Baby plush/DVD sets premiere at Target

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
JediX,

That looks fantastic!
Although the pattern of material on the nose is better in the mini Beanie from Walgreens.

Id love to see more if you could take some photos!
Im especially interested in seeing Kermit, Fozzie and Rowlf.

And does Animal have a fur face, Or is it the same design as the beanie?

see ya

jediX

Reaction score
All my Target had was Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, and Gonzo.

When I get them, I'll add more pics .... that is assuming someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this! I love Muppet Babies. In the 80s I had the Muppet Babies colorforms playset. I loved it because it had a picture of the real Baby Animal.

Do we know what episodes of Muppet Babies are on these DVDs?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Great stuff, but I wish they'd sell the DVD's seperately with more than one episode... I will buy one reguardless...

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Great stuff, but I wish they'd sell the DVD's seperately with more than one episode... I will buy one reguardless...
Dang. they won't release Baby Rowlf until later this year!

jediX

Reaction score
Those pictures look absolutely nothing like the real things. Aside from the VERY different looking heads, the costume on Gonzo is totally wrong from mine.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
They look way better in person. Ive only seen :smile: :mad: :embarrassed: :concern: though.

jediX

Reaction score
Aerosmith said:
They look way better in person. Ive only seen :smile: :mad: :embarrassed: :concern: though.
According to that site, that's all that are currently out right now :frown:

Mayhem Roadie

Reaction score
Packaging ratio for the Muppet Babie Beanies...

I thought this might be good info for thos that are interested in the Beanies. I just got back from a local Target that had just put out a new box of these. There were 3 Kermits, 3 Piggies, 2 Gonzos, 2 Fozzies, 1 Animal :eek: :frown: , and 1 Rowlf :eek: :frown: .

So if you see a Rowlf or Animal, and you want them, be sure to grab them!

As far as the 10"ers go, Kermit, Piggie, Fozzie, and Gonzo are indeed the only ones shipping at this time.

And for those that have said that the pictures on that site do not do these justice, you're mostly right, especially with Gonzo, but the Fozzie pictured on that site looks much better than the real thing IMO.