Muppet Babies on TV

hal

Reaction score
Does Muppet Babies still come on the Hallmark Channel? If so, where could I get more info? :confused:

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
hal said:
Does Muppet Babies still come on the Hallmark Channel? If so, where could I get more info? :confused:
There is no mention of Muppet Babies on the Hallmark Channel website. If anything, I'd expect it to show up next on ABC Family or Toon Disney--though that's just a guess.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, Muppet Babies hasn't aired on Hallmark/Odyssey since 2001.

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
There is no mention of Muppet Babies on the Hallmark Channel website. If anything, I'd expect it to show up next on ABC Family or Toon Disney--though that's just a guess.

i hope that it is on ABC FAMILY and/or Toon Disney

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Muppet Crypts said:
i hope that it is on ABC FAMILY and/or Toon Disney
I heard some rommer that i my air on PlayHouse Disney this year or early 2005! :smile:

baby sinclair

Reaction score
we dont have cable at my house but have the muppets aired at all on disney since disney bought the muppets? :confused:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
They don't have any muppet stuff on free to air TV here in Australia but they did air Muppet babies, the muppet show, muppets tonight and Farscape on the Pay TV networks regularly not too long ago. They even had fraggle rock on there about a year ago I think. Sadly I dont have pay TV but I only want it for these shows which arent always on so it would be a waste of money anyway.