MR's Kermit World Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Kermit's World Tour is back on again! Thanks to Master Replicas, they have come up with the idea to send their Kermit photo puppet on a photo blog from around the world.Send them an email Kermit@masterreplicas.com detailing how you can take Kermit sightseeing, along with your full name, address, email, and phone number.If Kermit decides he will visit your Hometown, they will contact you.Further details will be updated in MR's upcoming newsletters and blogs.
I wonder if they are just going to send the one photo puppet all over the place or get people who have Kermits to send in photos?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
If I'm to take Kermie sightseeing in Brevard, I'd probably be "loaned" a photo Muppet...

BJ

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am taking Kermit to Surfers Paradise tomorrow and I will post some pics.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Kermit and I have just finished our tour of Australia's Playground in Surfers Paradise on Queensland's Gold Coast in Australia.The first thing Kermit wanted to see is the Surfers Paradise sign, which he enjoyed hanging around.

Then he decided to do what the locals do and Surf.

After lunch, we decided to hit the local theme park, where Kermit met up with a fellow green celebrity.It isnt easy being green!

To end the day, Kermit went on a camel ride, that was outside Rick's Cafe from Casablanca.

Then he made a dash to the Airport to continue his journey.Good luck, Kermit.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hmm.....Well I see Kermit's trip has created a lot of interest(not)?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh! Neat pictures! I love the one of him with Shrek! That's hillarious! Thanks for sharing! :big_grin:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks.At least you enjoyed it.Makes it worth while now,especially after trying to find a large ladder to place Kermit in the Surfers paradise sign, which is at least 12 feet off the ground.Why dont other members take their Kermit on sightseeing locations and post them here.That would be neat.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I wouldn't endanger yourself doing something like that then complain about doing it though lol
Cool pics It's funny I did think to myself how in the world di Kermit get up there and why would he?:concern:
And yeah the shrek ones just great!
Oh I'd take some photos if I owned the Kermit replica but I'm a poor artist and can't really aford to buy one as much as I'd enjoy having him.:sympathy:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Kermit wanted to hang around for the view! Maybe you could email MR and they might lend you their Kermit.

Status
Not open for further replies.