Movie Idea: Where's Kermit?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Main Characters:
Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie,Pops,Gonzo,Robin,Rowlf,Swedish Chef,Sam the Eagle,Animal,Janice,Floyd,Clifford,Dr.Teeth,Lips,Zoot,Beaker,Bunsen,
Link,Dr.Strangepork,Uncle Deadly,J.P. Groose,Sweetums,Luncheon
Monster,Boppity,Miss Kitty,Flower Eating Monster,Doglion,Timmy
Monster,Big Mamma,the Mutations,Rizzo,Pepe and Bean Bunny

Muppet Cameos:
Statler,Waldorf,Digit,Leon,Big Bird,Oscar,Sprocket,Crazy Harry,Barkseville,Bobo the Bear,Emily Bear,Gobo,Bert,Ernie,Mildred,Sexy Muppet,Gorgon Heap,Camilla,
Newsman,Jim Henson Muppet,Zeke,Emmett Otter,Yolanda,T.R. Rooster,Afghan Dog,Marvin Suggs,Betsy Bird,Zelda,Mrs.Applebee,Honkers,Snowths,Mahna Mahna,Droop,Lew Zealand,Bongo Dude,Gladys,Gladys the Cow,Adult Skeeter

Guest Stars:
Steve Martin,Whoopi Goldberg,Lynda Carter,Kelly Ripa,Regis Philbin,Dom Deluise

Summary:
Kermit has been kidnapped and it is up to the gang to save him, the only thing is that they have to go all over the world to find clues and all the clues end up to find Kermit.On there way they go to a night club they also got in jail.J.P. Groose stole Kermit w/ his gang (Uncle Deadly & the muppet monsters) and all there freinds from different muppet productions help out even some guest stars.

how do you like my idea? :confused:

Ryan

Reaction score
Well, according to IAVMMCM DVD, J.P. Grosse has died.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That would be cool. I just need some SS characters to interact w/ the muppets. Grover, Herry Count Von Count, Cookie Monster, Telly and the Two -Head Monster. That would be enough there.

I also think that The Muppet Jug Band should be there and Crazy Harry as Main Characters.

Bad Guy Should be Doc Hopper or a reinvinted his Son David Hopper.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Deanmo19 said:
That's a nice rumor, though. According to the Bob Hope episode guide the note is:

An epilogue of sorts is provided in a mention from 2002's "It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie". A scene was deleted for time (but available on the DVD) where Kermit mentions in his interview with Carson Daly that The Muppets inherited the Muppet Theatre from Scooter's uncle...the implication being that J.P. Grosse has passed away!
Really?!? I have not yet gotten the DVD (I am waiting for Christmas)... That is so sad.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a movie like that. Thog could guest star as a security guard and the Muppets could trick him into letting them go

Whataday

Reaction score
This idea seems a bit like the part when Kermit went missing in MTM, and also similar to Follow That Bird.

WiGgY

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
Really?!? I have not yet gotten the DVD (I am waiting for Christmas)... That is so sad.
Well, since the scene is deleted, I would think it doesn't count. They could invent some other reason for Ms. Bitterman owning the theater. Of course, I think they should keep him dead. Obviously they have their reasons for writing that into the Muppet Universe.

Off Topic Question:

If Scooter's uncle no longer owns the theater for whatever reason, do you think Kermit will put up with a lot of the stuff Scooter does? Do you think Scooter is still working in the theater for fun?

Drtooth

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
If Scooter's uncle no longer owns the theater for whatever reason, do you think Kermit will put up with a lot of the stuff Scooter does? Do you think Scooter is still working in the theater for fun?

It's a friendship thing... Scooter may drive Kermit crazy, but all the wierdos and goofs in the Muppet theater are Kermit's friends...