More info on the Jimmy Fallon appearance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

matleo

Reaction score
According to Muppetstudios facebook page the Muppets will be singing 12 Days of Christmas. Here are the details...

Watch The Muppets on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon WEDNESDAY NIGHT (Thurs 12/24 12:30am/11:30 Central on NBC) Kermit the Frog along with Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Robin, Scooter, Fozzie, Rowlf, Rizzo, Pepe, Sam, and Animal sing The 12 Days of Christmas

Very cool that it will include Robin, Scooter ad Rowlf.

-Matt

rtgentry

Reaction score
cant wait. What a way to wake up on christmas eve watching the muppet sing christmas carols. (I love dvr, that way I can go to sleep and catch it in the morning!)

dwmckim

Reaction score
Kermit the Frog along with Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Robin, Scooter, Fozzie, Rowlf, Rizzo, Pepe, Sam, and Animal
Hmm...that's 11 Muppets - wonder if they're singing with Jimmy (or another human celeb) or if there's one more surprise Muppet...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Holy sweet mother of Mary Todd Lincoln! That's a LOT of Muppets! And three of 'em I definitely did NOT expect to see! Robin, Rowlf, and Scooter on late night TV? EPIC! I absolutely cannot WAIT! Oh, this is so exciting!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Hmm...that's 11 Muppets - wonder if they're singing with Jimmy (or another human celeb) or if there's one more surprise Muppet...
Or maybe one of the Muppets takes two verses for some reason. Who knows? Guess we'll find out soon.
I don't suppose the Muppets would be singing the version of The 12 Days of Christmas that they did back on the "John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together" album and/or TV special? I suppose they'll come up with some new and goofy arrangement to include newer Muppets like Pepe and ones not originally in on that number like Sam.
Anyway- definitely neat to see all those Muppets on there- including Robin, Scooter and Rowlf. All 3 are certainly classic Muppets, but all 3 definitely don't seem to be represented enough in these kinds of appearances for The Muppets.:sympathy::wink::attitude:

Status
Not open for further replies.