"Mokey Mondays"---FR screencaps starring Mokey

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey y'all, happy spring! And what better way to celebrate spring than with "Fraggle Rock" screencaps?? :excited:

Really!

What way?!

So here we go! I am officially now starting a weekly series for the next 21 weeks called "Mokey Mondays". Each week will feature the next episode from Season 1 with screencaps of Mokey :flirt:---not just Mokey, though. Yes, she is the star, but you will also see supporting appearances from her friends Gobo, Wembley, Boober, and Red, and other characters such as doozers, the occasional gorg and Trash Heap crew, etc. (And I know there are 24 season 1 episodes, but she's not in "The Challenge", and I combined a couple of episodes twice due to not very many pics in either). I wanted to get not only Mokey talking to others, but also her listening to others (while they talk to her), her various facial expressions and reactions and puppetry poses/movements and "action shots" courtesy of the wonderfully talented Kathy Mullen, and also the settings of FR are so beautiful I wanted to capture lots of different backgrounds and scenes in pics.

Now, I don't have official screencappy equipment...these were taken with my digital camera on zoom in the dark and DVDs on pause. I think for the most part though they turned out alright.

This first installment here features "Beginnings" and "Wembley and the Gorgs".

Be sure to check back each Monday for the next installment, "Fraggle Rock" and Mokey fans---I hope some o' y'all enjoy 'em.

(Note to MC staff: I don't know if you can "sticky" this thread while it's running or not...if so, cool, if not, okay.)

Here ya go, Number 1 in the series, "Beginnings" and "Wembley and the Gorgs"...after "B" finishes, the screen should automatically go into "W&G". You can stop, go back and forward pic by pic, or choose any pic from each album you're on to view by clickin' the light blue/periwinkleish rectangle at the bottom (when you "mouse" over it, a mini-view of the pic appears).

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=bcgjgyi.bmsskjki&Uy=ghlxyg&Ux=0

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY! Woot! It's BYRON! It's BYRON! :smile:

Mokey Month Monday!!

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
THAT IS AWESOME WITH THE PICTURES. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE IT AS IN AUSTRALIA WE DON'T HAVE FRAGGLE ROCK SEASON ONE ON DVD YET, STILL WAITNG.CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Thanks y'all, it's good to be back, and with Mokey no less!

Really!

It is!

:big_grin:

Almost all of the albums from here on out have 20 pics or more, so they'll be more "in-depth". These just happened to be 2 of the most light-weight ones from season 1 "Mokey-pic-wise", lol.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, mercy! I'd never noticed her nude before. Of course, with all the other pantsless Fraggles running around, I'm not too shocked.

Thanks for sharing these, Byron!