Modern Sesame Street videos on the web

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I figured since we have threads for classic and international clips, we could have one for any new/more recent videos you find on the web, and let The Muppets have their own thread:

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A lot of these web-exclusive music videos are particularly geared toward the younger crowd, not unlike "Baby Shark" and other kids videos of that nature. They're supposed to be simple songs.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Meanwhile, here's the entire opening street story of season 49. The reason i'm posting it is because i've become obsessed with the song at the 3:39 mark:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
There's also other street stories on there as well.
Yes, they have several episodes from the last couple of seasons!
The uploader Repunzel's Tangled Adventure TV also has a good amount of newer episodes. Though, they'll probably get taken down soon.

Last edited:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
This is bizarre; I actually watched the clips Pig's posted, and it must've been the first time in over 10 years I've watched Sesame Street. I find it interesting how the show seems to function like a sitcom but without the laugh track or trying to be funny... I guess that's what happened when they moved to HBO?

I like how there's a wide variety of Muppets in the street scenes and they let them just interact with each other; I feel like that was a rarity back in the day, as the street was more so dominated by humans and just featured one or two Muppets.

David is such a good Cookie it's disgusting, and the puppet looks better than ever. And some of that was actually genuinely pretty funny... I'm impressed.

I find it fascinating that they went out of their way to teach kids about the dying medium that is the newspaper.

Alan and Bert should start a Two and a Half Men spinoff.