Miss Piggy on Desperate Housewives Season 6 DVD

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi sorry if this has been posted , somwhere else on the forum already if it has feel free to delate this theard .

Anyway yesterday i was looking at tvshowsondvd.com , and found that the season 6 of desperate houswives , and there is a bonus feature where miss piggy will do interviews on the cast i can not wait to get this set , i have almost all of them anyway i love this show , but i am double excited about this season because of miss piggy . She is my faverite muppet of all time .

OK here is the link on tvhowsondvd.com

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Desperate-Housewives-Season-6/13558

hope you like it

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hmmm, interesting. That feature was supposed to be on the season 5 set. Nice to see it's gonna be used finally.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Muppet Studios' Twitter page recently included a Tweet from Eva Longorio with a photo of her and Piggy so i figured something like that would be in the works - big DH fan myself so i'm excited!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hmmm, interesting. That feature was supposed to be on the season 5 set. Nice to see it's gonna be used finally.
That is very cool to know i am one who wants to have all the Desperate houswives sets , i had been looking at all features and things , i had no idea that it was made to use on another season ! I am glad to know this , as you are glad i am very very glad they did not kick it out and not use it at all . It is going to be a great thing to see .:excited::wink: