Miss Piggy + Hidious Orange Swimsuit...what the heck?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I picked up a Piggy doll today...She has a flowery hat, purple gloves, and a hidiously orange swimsuit with matching boots. Why why how how what why?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I picked up a Piggy doll today...She has a flowery hat, purple gloves, and a hidiously orange swimsuit with matching boots. Why why how how what why?
Put it down! She's toxic! :eek:

I never got why they gave Miss Piggy that hat for so many plushes? I think it was in the licensing art. Another Nanco beauty. :embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
! Mine is missing the skirt! Dear lord, she's half naked!

Actually, I was planning from the moment I saw her, to get/make/etc new clothes for her. Something that actually does go with the hat maybe? Because the face-design is actually quite good.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Put it down! She's toxic! :eek:

I never got why they gave Miss Piggy that hat for so many plushes? I think it was in the licensing art. Another Nanco beauty. :embarrassed:
Or the hair is too hard to do, and they have to cover it up. Or, of course, under the hat is a huge open seam, and it;s the easiest way to cap it up.

What bugged me is that Baby Piggy was always made to have some hideous Baby bonnet. WHEN in the series did she ever where a Baby Bonnet?

misspiggy

Reaction score
miss piggy,s clothes

i have many miss piggy dolls+items
been collecting since 1973
the outfit in question is from her +kermits alblum
the remake of the beach boys song
i think it,s something like kimono
she wore that outfit in the music video