Miss Piggy Glove Display Design

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Some months ago I was lucky enough to purchase a signed Miss Piggy gloved apparently used on The Muppet Show (http://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/2633950567/). Although the item came framed up, I have decided that I would like a much more elaborate design to showcase this item.

I know that many people on here are incredibly creative and extraordinarily talented and I thought I'd try and throw the idea out to members of this forum to see what ideas people could come up with - as IMO there is nobody better suited to this than Muppet fans themselves.

Any ideas?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Maybe you could make a hand/arm for it and have it coming up vertically from a wooden base, so it becomes 3D.Then you would have to get a display case for it.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I would personally still keep it frames but would find some sort of nice print of Miss Piggy in purple gloves to place above it. There are usually some beautiful classic 1980s Miss Piggy calendars on Ebay. That could provide you with a beautiful print to matte and frame with the glove.