Miss Piggy Bank

RubberDucky

Reaction score
Has anyone run across a Miss Piggy Bank before? My mom told me she saw one at an antique show last weekend... but didn't buy it because it was kind of beat up, missing the stopper on the bottom, and the seller wanted too much for something in that condition.
It was Miss Piggy wearing an evening gown (I think that's what mom said) and the slot where you put your coin was in her cleavage. I love it! Hilarious!
I'd love to find one in better condition if anybody is familiar with this piece.

Camellia

Reaction score
Miss Piggy Sigma Bank

RubberDucky said:
Has anyone run across a Miss Piggy Bank before? My mom told me she saw one at an antique show last weekend... but didn't buy it because it was kind of beat up, missing the stopper on the bottom, and the seller wanted too much for something in that condition.
It was Miss Piggy wearing an evening gown (I think that's what mom said) and the slot where you put your coin was in her cleavage. I love it! Hilarious!
I'd love to find one in better condition if anybody is familiar with this piece.

hi, you should be able to get one on ebay with some good research. they are pretty common, i.e. 2,3,4,5 of them or so a month or so go on ebay.

you can pay about $10 to $15 for one in near mint or mint condition. ask about good quality face painting, mispainted areas on the body (ask for a large picture) :smile: chips, nicks, pin point chips, cracking or crazing. buy from a reliable seller who usually ships and sells ceramics, etc.

don't worry about the stopper. the plastic deterioriates and it's not important. you can buy a cheap replacement if needed at a craft store. ask for double boxing and insure it for full value. good luck. I bought some from ebay a few years ago and with good research it is possible to get a very good one.

the Miss Piggy heart box is real cool, too. I just saw one on ebay go at $15. ask the same questions as above. :smile:

search keywords

sigma piggy

for cool items of Miss Piggy
good luck! Camellia