"Miles" and "Gabby" @ Sesame Place

astrotrain

Reaction score
Just as a note for those who missed or did not know, "Miles" and "Gabby"
were at Sesame Place this past weekend (09-10-05).

I didn't reconize them at all in the 2:00 Parade down Main Street.

"Miles" seemed to have let his hair grow, stuffs it now under a baseball
cap. Nothing new on his plate was announced.

"Gabby" was looking good, slimmer then TV, and claims she is now taking up
professional dancing.

As for Sesame Place, its now operating on Weekend Hours, and still running the water rides.

Elmo's World is still displaying (after a four year run) "I'm thinking about:
Dancing". But adverts throughout the park claim in 2006 Elmo is going places
(Ocean, Garden, Space).

BEAR

Reaction score
You do know that Miles has been played by a new actor in the last couple years. Maybe that is why you didn't recognize him. Took me a while to when i first saw him. I thought it was a completely different character.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
This is actually the third actor to play miles, the first of which was played by Rosco Orman's real life son. The current miles is also actor Donald Faisons From Clueless fame who is currently staring on NBC's Scrubs.As you may have alrady known, Olamide Faison is also in a band which was featured on an episode of Sesame Street and also had a major lable release before.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
This is actually the third actor to play miles, the first of which was played by Rosco Orman's real life son. The current miles is also actor Donald Faisons From Clueless fame who is currently staring on NBC's Scrubs.As you may have alrady known, Olamide Faison is also in a band which was featured on an episode of Sesame Street and also had a major lable release before.
[\QUOTE]

You didn't quite complete your sentence there. He's Donald Faison's what? Brother, cousin?

I should have guessed they were related though. Faison isn't a very common last name. That happens a lot on TV when they have a relative of the actor play the character as a baby, but switch the actor when they grow older. After all, that's also been done with Gabi. But I'm not quite sure why they got Olmadie Faison to replace Inani Patterson. I guess Inani Patterson has been playing Miles for quite a while on the show, so I wonder why they recently changed the actor. I'm not trying to say anything bad about either of the actors. I'm just curious.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Brother. Thanks for catching that mistake and I apologize for that mistake. :embarrassed:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's alright, but still nobody's answered my other question.

Does anyone know why there were three different actors who played Miles?

Maybe he was just following the footsteps of his father. Lol.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's possible. I think Miles Orman might have had the same problem that the first Gabi had though, being real young and all and not wanting to be on camera. Why the second Miles left, I don't know. I thought he was a bit better than the current one. No offense to anyone who disagrees with me on this.

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, Olamide Faison is Donald Faison's brother.

~Dana~

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yes. That has been mentioned. I don't think I've known that before reading this thread. It would be great to see an episode with the two of them together.