Message from DePingPong on Trading SST Episodes

DePingPong

Reaction score
Okay so I don't know which thread is the right place for this but, I'm fine with trading episodes, if the person asking has stuff worth trading and most importantly, is respectful about it. I've been pestered by one person asking for my episode list and hooperfan's episode list. I think I should only have to say "no" once for my point to get through to them but I guess that's not good enough.

I will never send anyone's list without their permission, nor would I want anyone else to get nagged toward about Sesame Street episodes. It's not fun, lol.

hooperfan

Reaction score
Okay so I don't know which thread is the right place for this but, I'm fine with trading episodes, if the person asking has stuff worth trading and most importantly, is respectful about it. I've been pestered by one person asking for my episode list and hooperfan's episode list. I think I should only have to say "no" once for my point to get through to them but I guess that's not good enough.

I will never send anyone's list without their permission, nor would I want anyone else to get nagged toward about Sesame Street episodes. It's not fun, lol.
And what about the line "I can't live without it those (episodes)"? Umm, if you made it this far in life, something tells me you can continue to without having to harrass myself and others.

I, too, apologize if this is off-topic, but this is getting out of hand. If a moderator wants to know who it is, feel free to PM me and I'll say. But, I think a lot of people have an idea after recent posts this person has made